Tuesday, February 19, 2013

San Somaly is always cheated by foreign men

A sexy actress and one of the most scandalous stars in Cambodia, San Somaly, has kept herself far from world art for a while, now is revealed by some of gossip that she is hiding to make sweet with a rich man who just came from Australia.
 
Suddenly, Somaly has denied with this rumored and assumed that she has no love with Australian men because now she’s free and single. She added “I don’t have to keep my love in secret because I’ve just lived by the art for long time so I don’t need to hide that. By the way, Most of men that I used to know, they were useless, they just flirted me and then they gone.”
Most Cambodian know Somaly by her sexy and naughty acted in the “Kakey” Khmer film’s traditional in 2004, a year after her art career started.










No comments:

Post a Comment